Friday, February 10, 2006

 

New Stuff

I've been trying to get some dyeing done for weeks now & I finally managed to get in the kitchen this week, here are the results, two new colourways:


Elven shown in Elizabeth (100% Superwash Merino - 4ply)


Viva shown in Elizabeth (100% Superwash Merino - 4ply)

I think I'll be tweaking Elven a bit more, I think it should be more green and Viva, well it wasn't what I was going for but I like it anyway. (I think I need a lesson in photography though, my photo's suck in a big way, they always seem very dark, even when using the flash - any idea's anyone?)

I've also made up a couple more sets stitch markers


Cute aren't they.

If you want to adopt any of these lovelies you can pop over to Live 2 Knit for more details.
Comments:
I LOVE the new colours..As you may have already guessed since I have emailed you about adopting some! lol

Katt
 
He he me too, Katt, great minds think alike. No tweaking required Katie, it is a lovely colour ;)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?