Wednesday, December 28, 2005

 

Siren Socks

I finally finished the first of my feather & fan socks, I quite like the way it turned out in the end but...



It doesn't quite fit - doh!
I didn't count on my cankles (you know, when your calves merge into your ankles - cankles) so I'll have to rip it back, but I think I might start on the second sock first.

I've been working on Selma a little bit too, I'm up to the part where the two front pieces join into one but I can't concentrate on it for long - the siren call of the sock is too strong!
Comments:
Oh, your sock is so lovely Katie, bad luck it doesn't fit your 'cankles' !! I think I have those!! but you are doing it toe up, so what good luck you don't have to undo the whole thing!!
I feel the call of the feather and fan myself now....I have to finish ACMA's socks first though!!!
Hope you had a very Happy New Year!!
Love Cindy,
Harki-Parki-Parker-Posey and
Peri Naughty the Golden Labradors
 
Those socks look lovely!!

What a bummer about the 'cankles' part (I laughed when I read the word Cankles!)

Katt
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?