Tuesday, November 15, 2005

 

Nothing

I'm still stuck in my knitting funk & although I've knit a few rows on J's socks it's not enough to constitute progress. I just can't seem to settle on anything. I know this will pass as it has happened to me a few times over the last couple of years, it seems to be stress related, I'm sure once things settle back down a bit I'll be back into it like a madwoman!

On that note I've decided to stop taking orders for yarns for a while, I will continue to sell my Needle Rolls & Stitch Markers in the mean time. Hopefully this is only a short break & I will be back into it in the New Year, so stay tuned.

A big Thankyou to my SP for the letter she sent last week. It contained a lovely card and a face mask, it was just what I needed.

You Are Likely a Second Born

At your darkest moments, you feel inadequate.
At work and school. you do best when you're evaluating.
When you love someone, you offer them constructive criticism.

In friendship, you tend to give a lot of feedback - positive and negative.
Your ideal careers are: accounting, banking, art, carpentry, decorating, teaching, and writing novels.
You will leave your mark on the world with art and creative projects.

The Birth Order Predictor

Comments:
Dear Katie, you are just having a 'darkest moment'!!! Sometimes a change is as good as a holiday and you will be re-energised and full of enthusiasm for the New Year. Are you a second born?? I am a first born and full of all the neuroses, guilt and stress that comes with the position!! I see that you will leave your mark on the world with your creativity and art, so it's not all bad then!!
Hope you feel like knitting soon,
Love
Your Secret Pal
 
I go through moments with my knitting where nothing interests me and the thought of picking up needles just makes me want to scream. I think if you knit a lot its a natural thing.
You will get through it. And come out the other side raring to go and hrs to burn away knitting.

Katt
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?