Tuesday, October 18, 2005

 

Parcels, Packages & Letters - Oh My!

Remember last week when I said I had received two parcels in the mail, one being a package from my SP, well the other one contained a new shipment of yarn for Live 2 Knit.

I now have 4 & 5ply 100% Silk, a 10ply 50% Merino/50% Silk blend and 4 & 10ply 100% Superwash Merino yarns available, with some 8ply Soy Silk still to come. So I spent the weekend dyeing & testing out some new colourways.


Antique Rose & Wisteria


Parrot

I really love the Antique Rose colourway, I think it would look fantastic as socks or perhaps even a Clapotis. Wisteria needs some work, I think it looks a bit washed out, I may try it with slightly stronger colours next time & Parrot, well I'm not sure if it's a keeper or not, it just seems a bit too garish, perhaps if I toned down the colours a bit it might appeal to me more.

My SP has struck again, when I got home last night this was waiting for me, a cute little card with some hazelnut tea inside. I haven't seen this flavour of tea before but I am very keen to try it out, I was going to bring it to work today but ... let's just say I'd lose my head if it wasn't screwed on!


SP Goodies
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?