Monday, August 08, 2005

 

Good Company

I must admit I was little nervous after organising this meet-up on Saturday, would anybody turn up? Would I freeze up and not be able to say a word?
I'm happy to say my fears were groundless and I had a wonderful time with Di & Sophie, we talked, we knitted, we talked about knitting, it just doesn't get any better than that!

It's my biggest neice's 4th birthday today. She has the honour of inspiring me to learn to knit again. It was for her birth that I knit my very first FO, a tiny little garter stitch jumper that I was so proud of, but if truth be told was probably the most ugly thing you've ever seen, luckily for you it was BB (before blog) and I don't have any pictures of it. Since then she, along with my other two neices have been the recipients of much of my knitting.

Happy Birthday my darling girl.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?