Monday, August 15, 2005

 
Another weekend has flown by with only a few more repeats on the Snakes & Ladders Stole to show for it, my ball of yarn is definitely getting smaller and I think I can glimpse a shimmer of light at the end of the tunnel. (I hope I haven't just jinxed myself by saying that.)
J has been sick, got a sore throat, so I've been nursing him all weekend and trying to keep him entertained and full of drugs, however I did get the opportunity to pull out my sewing machine, dust it off and whip up these Needle Rolls, a new addition to the Live 2 Knit line.



WARNING - Shameless commerce ahead:

The Straight Needle Roll holds 10 sets of Straight and DPN needles, while the Circular Needle Roll will hold 8 sets of Circular needles. I've listed them on ebay for $15.00 each as they are the first ones I have made & I'm still refining the design, so if you have any suggestions as to how I can make them better, please let me know & I will try to incorporate it into future offerings.

I'm off to take a few drugs myself, I have a funny tickle at the back of my throat & I want to catch it before it develops any further.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?