Thursday, July 14, 2005

 

Boo-Boo

I was driving to the bank in my lunch break on Tuesday afternoon, a drive I do almost every day. It's not a long drive, about 5 minutes from work, I was about 1km from the bank when I noticed a cop car had pulled up a P-plater (a young driver who has had their license for less than 3 years), then the car in front of me indicated to turn into a side-street so I was stopped behind them when BANG CRASH SMASH a woman ran into the back of my precious new car, the car I had picked up little more than a week ago, the car that had less than 500km on the clock - Tradgedy!

Luckily no-one was injured and there isn't too much damage just the frustration and inconvenience of it all while they fix my poor little car's boo-boo.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?