Thursday, November 25, 2004

 

The Saga Continues...

I had posted on all the knitting forums I could think of to see if anyone else was having problems with their Vogue Knitting subscription, I even rang my bank to see if there was anything they could do to help, (not much), not to mention the dirty emails I had sent them regarding their lack of customer service and there is was in my mailbox when I got home last night.
I had just about given up on it, I don't know if it was the original one they were supposed to send, or if they'd finally realised they'd stuffed up and sent me another. I just hope I don't have to go through all this again when the next issue is due.

I've won some bamboo handles from eBay which I'm planning on attaching to Sophie episode 4 (these are the natural coloured ones, I also won a black pair).
I've decided that it's time for a change, no more Sophie's for me cause I've found a new felted bag pattern, courtesy of the guys over at Threadbear's. Better get knitting cause there's only 4 more weeks till Christmas - AAAHHHHHHGGG!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?