Tuesday, October 19, 2004

 

Swatch Party!

I spent all weekend swatching for my next project. For some reason I had dramas with the second pattern repeat I couldn't for the life of me get it to work out right. I knit & ripped the same section over and over all day Saturday, it wasn't until Sunday morning that it all fell into place and I finished my swatch off (though you can see in the photo it still isn't 100% correct). I planned on using the Brown Sheep Cotton Fine that I bought a little while ago, although I got guage I'm still a bit iffy about it and might yet try something a little bulkier like Debbie Bliss Cashmerino or similar, it just seems too airy.



Underneath my swatch you can see the base of my next felting project, a French Market Bag. I'm using Navy Blue and Lilac Cosy Wool and am planning on doing some Fibonacci stripes for a bit of interest.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?