Wednesday, September 22, 2004

 

I've Got Mail

How exciting, look what I found in my letterbox when I got home last night


I like THIS kind of mail.

The gorgeous Debbie Bliss Alpaca Silk book I won on eBay last week. I especially like this design, very romantic.



And the Autumn Phildar Tendances magazine all the way from Threadbears. I actually wanted thw Winter mag but after having a second look at it yesterday I've decided I like designs in the Autumn one better, especially these two.



In other news, Le Tie & Dye is coming along nicely, I finished the right front/back piece off last night while watching the first episode of Survivor Vanuatu and CSI (finally some decent TV). I'm hoping I can have the second sleeve finished by this weekend so I can block the rest of it but I seriously doubt I can knit that fast.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?