Saturday, September 18, 2004

 

Blocking Party!

I decided I needed a bigger blocking area than my poor old couch could provide for Le Tie & Dye. So off to Bunnings I went and bought myself a sheet of a cork board kind of material, sorry can't remember the name of it now, and then to Lincraft for some lovely gingham material with 2cm x 2cm checks to cover it. Add a dash of PVA glue, some pins and a heap of staples and voila, a blocking board was born.


Oooh isn't he cute?

Here's the left front/back and an arm blocking away beautifully, the only problem, I discovered that somehow I have stretched the material out of proportion when covering the board and they're not 2cm x 2cm checks any longer, damn!

Here's where I'm up to on the right front/back, not far to go now.


Getting there!

I was able to start the second sleeve too on a road trip Morwell to visit my Grandma in hospital. Get better soon, all my love.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?