Saturday, August 28, 2004

 

Patterns, patterns everywhere

I've just realised that I am a pattern junkie.

Today I have dallied in S.E.X. (Stash Enhancement eXpedition) first it was with Rebecca #27 from The Knitting Garden for the gorgeous cardi that Becky has just completed, and then at Threadbear's for Phildar Winter 2004/05 and hopefully Famille too (if there are any left). On the other hand I don't actually have a yarn stash, is there something wrong with me?

I have way too many patterns I want to knit and since it takes me forever to knit anything it's gonna take six lifetimes to make it all, it's not like I'm not dedicated or anything, I knit pretty much every night but somehow everyone else seems to get things off their needles faster than I do.

In other knitting news, I cast on for the second half of the Tie & Dye cardi last night, it took me forever cause I used the long-tail method and first I didn't allow enough yarn for the stitches then too much, I think I actually cast on about five times, then after finishing the first row, realised I'd done it backwards and had to tink the whole thing, which is bloody hard on the first row.

Still no pictures cause I can't figure this stupid thing out, soon, I promise.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?